Who we are
Fidelio Partners is a Board Development and Executive Search Consultancy. Boards and Leadership teams are confronted by a high degree of complexity in driving the business forward. Fidelio brings deep expertise to the following challenges confronting Boards today:
Recognising that complex challenges are best resolved by drawing on a breadth of experience and expertise, Fidelio’s senior advisory team are internationally regarded experts in diverse fields. Fidelio thus supports clients in developing Boards and Leadership teams to meet complex challenges by:
- Sustaining corporate reputation and securing the licence to operate; dealing with a complex and at times hostile stakeholder environment frequently driven by fast moving social media
- Accessing and attracting capital to ensure the sustainable development and growth of the business
- Delivering high performance by moving the leadership team beyond the comfort zone
Fidelio Partners is based in London and operates internationally. Our senior consultants are internationally recognised experts in their respective fields. Fidelio’s in-house research capability combines financial expertise with fluent Mandarin, Cantonese, German, French and Vietnamese speakers.
- Evaluation. Fidelio evaluates the effectiveness of the Board/Leadership team. A key focus of our evaluation is the Board’s effectiveness in handling complex challenges relating to sustaining corporate reputation, accessing capital and driving growth.
- Development. Fidelio provides bespoke development programmes for Boards and Leadership teams with a practical focus and drawing heavily upon industry expertise.
- Board and Executive Search. Fidelio ensures access to leading talent globally. We bring a deep functional expertise to senior Finance, Communications, Strategy and Governance roles and have an established track record in sourcing talent on a cross-border, cross-sector, cross-function basis.
Fidelio Overture is a monthly publication exploring how talent drives valuation. Please click here
to register, or click here
to view the latest edition.