DISTINCTIVE AND PROVEN APPROACH TO SEARCH
Fidelio’s Board and Executive Search practice delivers diverse and outstanding results through a forward-looking process and rigorous independent thinking.
Each Search begins with what the role is required to deliver, and how it supports the corporate strategy.
Fidelio’s Search practice is characterised by:
- Forward-looking: building Boards and leadership teams fit for the future
- Deep understanding of shareholder / stakeholder expectations for the Board and leadership team
- Increasing diversity & gender balance at a senior level
- Cross-sector, cross-border, cross-function – sourcing candidates across national and organisational boundaries
- Fresh perspective: Fidelio brings fresh thinking to Search, partnering with clients to clarify what the role is required to deliver
- Extensive, senior, diverse and international network
BUILDING BOARDS AND LEADERSHIP TEAMS
Fidelio sources candidates at Board, Executive Committee and direct report level for global corporates; quoted and large private businesses; asset owners and investors; and not-for-profit organisations internationally.
We ensure candidates and clients are aligned throughout the Search process. This approach delivers enduring results, with over 86% of candidates placed in the last 3 years still in role or having been promoted within the organisation.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Sourcing candidates with expertise in disruption, digitalisation and in growth markets and sectors
- Increasing diversity, including diversity of thought
- Newly created roles; partnering with clients to shape role description
- Critical transformation roles
- Introducing new skillsets to the Boardroom
- Building high-performing teams
UPDHOLDING THE GOVERNANCE OF SEARCH
Fidelio has sourced regulatory and compliance roles ranging from Company Secretary to Head of Compliance to Head of Internal Audit, and we understand the highest of standards that are expected in a heavily regulated market place.
Fidelio also has a track record in senior appointments within prominent membership organisations and has demonstrated an ability to attract talent into these important bodies which have a critical role in terms of the functioning of the market and the profession.
We operate across the Communications sector with Directors in Corporate Affairs, Risk and Regulatory Affairs, Government and Public Affairs, Media Relations, Employee Communications, Digital and Sustainability engagement with both client and candidate. Our strong project management secures timely delivery of results to meet tight schedules.