2020 is a year that will be etched on history.
It is a year in which Fidelio has also experienced a bereavement and our condolences go out to those who have suffered across the globe.
But in 2020 we also saw the acceleration of some significant long-term trends: in particular, the recognition that Boards need to demonstrate accountability to both shareholders and stakeholders, and that business has a critical role to play in building a fairer and greener society.
These themes have dominated Fidelio’s work and thinking though 2020, and we are delighted to share with you the five most popular Fidelio Table Talks & Overtures:
- Cash Is King – Boards Beware
- Employee Engagement – Who Does It Well?
- The ESG Imperative – Board Implications
- Building Back Better – Why “A Seat at the Table” Matters
- Increasing Board Diversity – Here’s How
We wish you a healthy and happy New Year, and with friends and clients we look forward to building a better 2021.