Fidelio’s focus is building effective Boards, both public and private, through Search, Development and Evaluation. The pressures facing Boards today are increasing, including:
- Cyber risk
- ESG and investor expectations
- Climate change
- Political backlash
Against this backdrop, Board Development has become a requirement for even the most seasoned of Directors.
Based on extensive research undertaken at the time of the original Davies Review in the UK, Fidelio has identified five attributes of leadership key to success at the top table:
- Understanding the complexity of shareholder and stakeholder expectations for the leadership team
- A firm grasp of governance, including formal and informal power structures
- Presence and authority; personal impact; the ability to influence
- Reinforcing networks; networks of support and networks of reciprocity
- Resilience under extreme pressure
Fidelio’s “A Seat at the Table” Board Learning Programme prepares senior Executives & Directors to manage the complexity facing today’s Boards. Now in its 8th iteration (17th –18th March, Hever Castle, Kent, UK), this international Programme brings together highly experienced Chairs and Board Directors, along with governance and behavioural experts, to hone the leadership attributes so badly required at the Boardroom table.
If Fidelio’s “A Seat at the Table” Programme is of interest to you or senior Executives / Directors within your organisation, please contact Amy at email@example.com to learn more about content, benefits and fees. Limited places are available in March for talented women and men keen to contribute at the Boardroom table.