(London, Wednesday 13th November 2019)
Fidelio recognised by the Hampton-Alexander Review
Fidelio is delighted to have been recognised by the Hampton-Alexander Review for the third year running for our contribution towards achieving gender balance on Boards and leadership teams in the category ‘Beyond FTSE 350’.
FTSE Women Leaders
Today, 13th November 2019, the Hampton-Alexander Review released its annual review, reporting on gender diversity on UK Boards and Executive Committees. The following progress has been made:
- The representation of women on FTSE 100 Boards is now 32.4%
- The representation of women on FTSE 250 Boards is now 29.6%
- The representation of women on the combined Executive Committee and Direct Reports is now 28.6% in the FTSE 100
However, more needs to be done to continue to move the dial, including at the most senior levels, with only 25 female Chairs and 14 female CEOs in the FTSE 350.
Fidelio’s Diversity Contribution
Fidelio was delighted to be recognised in the ‘Beyond FTSE 350’ category as an Executive Search Firm at the forefront of helping Boards achieve gender balance. This reflects our quoted company expertise and ongoing work with FTSE companies, as well as the breadth of Fidelio’s Search activity and engagement with organisations located in the UK and internationally:
- Leading quoted companies
- Privately held companies
- Non-profit organisations
- Government and regulatory bodies
As a Board Development and Search firm with a clear focus on effectiveness and diversity, Fidelio contributes to increasing gender balance on Boards through:
- Search – Building diverse Boards and leadership teams in the UK and internationally. Consistently our placements are ca. 50% female.
- Development – Building a diverse pipeline of Chairs, CEOs and Board Directors including Fidelio’s acclaimed “A Seat at the Table” Programme, Chair Masterclass, and “Die Frauenquote – An Update on Diversity in German and UK Boardrooms”
- Evaluation – Enabling Boards to increase their effectiveness and reviewing composition, succession planning and diversity.
Fidelio wishes the Hampton-Alexander Review every success in achieving its 2020 targets and will be proud to continue to contribute to this important initiative.
If you are seeking to increase the diversity of your Board and leadership team, please contact Gillian Karran-Cumberlege for further details.