As 2019 draws to a close, it’s a good time to reflect on the key challenges and opportunities that shaped the year.
In this Overture, Fidelio is pleased to share 10 of our most popular themes of 2019. These reflect the trends we are seeing in the Boardroom through our Search, Evaluation & Development assignments.
The team at Fidelio wishes you a very Happy Christmas/festive season and all the best for the New Year.
- FinTech – Coming of Age & the Search for Talent
- Tenacity & Diversity
- Boardroom Guide to Activism
- International Women’s Day – Women, Boards & the 3 Next Steps
- ESG, Gender Equity & the Impact on Boards
- “A Seat at the Table” – Old Truths & New Positives
- Chair Succession Under Scrutiny
- Climate Change Certainty and Ambiguity for the Board
- Closing the Technology Gap in the Boardroom
- Activists Shaping the Boardroom
We’d welcome the opportunity to support you and your company in 2020 through Search, Evaluation and Development. To get in touch, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.