Fidelio & Chapter Zero Webinar: The Role of the Remuneration Committee / Defining KPIs for the ‘E’ in ESG
Fidelio and Chapter Zero will co-host a webinar exploring ‘The Role of the Remuneration Committee / Defining KPIs for the ‘E’ in ESG’.
As companies publish their carbon reduction targets, investors increasingly expect Remuneration Committees to take these targets into account when incentivising the executive. With a highly experienced panel we will explore the role of the Remuneration Committee in translating carbon and environmental targets into meaningful KPIs.
- Julie Baddeley, Chair, Chapter Zero; Director, Hughes Hall Centre for Climate Change Engagement; Senior Independent Director & Remuneration Committee Chair, Marshall of Cambridge (Holdings) Ltd; Remuneration Committee Chair, Ebiquity plc; Non-Executive Director, Chrysalis VCT plc
- Richard Gillingwater CBE, Chair, SSE plc; Chair, Janus Henderson Group plc; Senior Independent Director, Whitbread plc
- Pauline van der Meer Mohr, Remuneration Committee Chair and Non-Executive Director, HSBC Holdings plc; Chair, Dutch Corporate Governance Code Monitoring Committee & EY Netherlands LLP Supervisory Board; Deputy Chair, DSM NV Supervisory Board; Non-Executive Director, Mylan NV
- Susan Hooper, Board Member, Chapter Zero; Chair, Care Sourcer; Non-Executive Director, Uber; Non-Executive Director & Remuneration Committee Chair, Affinity Water; Non-Executive Director & Safer Gambling Committee Chair, The Rank Group
- Gillian Karran-Cumberlege (panel chair), Co-Founder, Fidelio Partners; Board Member, German British Forum; Board Member, Chapter Zero
Date: Wednesday 2nd September
Time: 14:00 – 15:00 BST
This webinar is co-hosted with Chapter Zero and by invitation only. For further information, please contact Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org.