‘The Role of the Board and the Future of Work’ Webinar
Fidelio will host a Zoom Webinar – ‘The Role of the Board & the Future of Work’ – on Tuesday, 26th April.
The pandemic has accelerated a number of trends which are dramatically reshaping the way businesses work. This has implications for employee wellbeing, office space utilisation, productivity, client satisfaction and how Boards work. The future of work is a Board matter.
Over the past year Fidelio has interviewed leading Chairs in the UK and internationally to understand how their companies and Boards are approaching the future of work.
On 26th April, Fidelio will share key findings of this research in a webinar for Chairs and Board Members. This will be presented by:
- Gillian Karran-Cumberlege, Head of Chair Advisory & Founding Partner, Fidelio Partners
- Alistair Stranack, Head of Strategy & ESG, Fidelio Partners
- Stephen Cheetham, Head of Capital Markets, Fidelio Partners
Chairs who contributed to Fidelio’s research paper include:
- John Allan CBE, Chair, Tesco plc & Barratt Developments plc
- Cyrus Ardalan, Chair, OakNorth Bank, LXi REIT & CAF Financial Solutions Limited
- Annette Court, Chair, Admiral Group plc
- Mike Clasper CBE, Chair, SSP Group plc & Bioss
- Lord Jon Mendelsohn, Chair, 888 Holdings plc
- Douglas van den Aardweg, Executive Chairman, Daiwa Capital Markets Europe Limited; Non Executive Chairman, HSBC Life (UK) Ltd
- Ian Cockerill, Non-Executive Director, BHP
- Paul Drechsler CBE, Chair, London First & International Chamber of Commerce ICC (UK)
- Jamie Pike, Chair, Spirax-Sarco Engineering plc & Brandon Trust
- Peter Williams, Chair, U+I Group plc, DP Eurasia NV & Mister Spex
This webinar is by invitation only. For more information, please contact Amy at email@example.com.