Quota or No Quota? Progress Towards Diversity in UK & German Boardrooms
Fidelio is delighted to host our sixth annual update on diversity in German and UK Boardrooms with a webinar exploring ‘Quota or No Quota? Progress Towards Diversity in UK & German Boardrooms’ on 21st January.
This is a vital time to focus what works in moving the dial towards greater gender balance in the Boardroom. The backdrop of the pandemic and the recent agreement by Germany’s coalition government to increase female representation on Management Boards are both important factors.
Date: Thursday 21st January 2021
Time: 2 pm GMT / 3 pm CET
We will be joined by a panel of Board members and leaders in diversity from Germany and the UK including:
- Dame Alison Carnwath, Independent Non-Executive Director, BP plc; Audit Committee Chair, BASF SE and Zurich Insurance Group; Independent Director, PACCAR Inc
- Tina Kleingarn, Supervisory Board Member, Deutsche Wohnen SE; Partner, Westend Corporate Finance
- Dr Hildegard Bison, Board Member, BP Europa SE
- Denise Wilson, Chief Executive, Hampton-Alexander Review
- Philine Erfurt Sandhu, Academic Director of the Strategic Competence for Women on Supervisory Boards Certification Programme at the University of Economics and Law Berlin
- Gillian Karran-Cumberlege (panel chair), Co-Founder, Fidelio Partners; Board Member, German British Forum; Board Member, Chapter Zero
This webinar is by invitation only. If you are interested in finding out more, please contact Amy at email@example.com.