Fidelio Webinar: Governance, the Arts and Reimagining the Future
Fidelio will host a webinar exploring ‘Governance, the Arts and Reimagining the Future’ on 3rd September.
Join Nica Burns, theatre producer and owner of six major London theatres, and Harry Brünjes, entrepreneur and Chair of the English National Opera, in conversation with Fidelio to explore:
- the business response to dark theatres,
- the role of the Board in reimagining the future.
- Dr Harry Brünjes, Chair, English National Opera
- Nica Burns OBE, Chief Executive, Nimax Theatres
- Gillian Karran-Cumberlege, Co-Founder, Fidelio Partners
Date: Thursday 3rd September
Time: 14:00 – 15:00 BST
This webinar is by invitation only. For further information, please contact Amy at email@example.com.