Fidelio Webinar: A Snapshot – Gender Diversity in UK & German Boardrooms
Fidelio is pleased to announce the highly topical webinar on Board diversity in the UK and Germany against the COVID-19 backdrop.
“A Snapshot – Gender Diversity in UK and German Boardrooms”
Date: Wednesday 13th May 2020
Time: 14:00 – 15:15 BST
Panellists: Board Members, investors and leaders in diversity from Germany and the UK
- Anne Ruth Herkes, Non-Executive Director, Quintet Private Bank; Deputy Chair of the Board, Merck Finck Privatbankiers AG; Advisory Board Member, The Shaikh Group; Member of the Advisory Council, Diplomatic Academy of Vienna; former State Secretary, Federal Ministry of Economy and Energy, Germany
- Hans Hirt, Executive Director and Head of EOS, Federated Hermes
- Philine Erfurt Sandhu, Academic Director of the Strategic Competence for Women on Supervisory Boards Certification Programme, the University of Economics and Law Berlin
- Elisabeth Stheeman, Member of the Supervisory Board, Aareal Bank AG; Non-Executive Director, Edinburgh Investment Trust plc; External Member of the Financial Policy Committee and Financial Market Infrastructure Board, Bank of England
- Denise Wilson, Chief Executive, the Hampton-Alexander Review
- Gillian Karran-Cumberlege (panel chair), Co-Founder, Fidelio Partners; Board Member, German British Forum; Board Member, Chapter Zero
This webinar is by invitation only. If you are interested in finding out more, please contact Jamie at email@example.com.