Fidelio and CMS’s “Die Frauenquote – An Update on Diversity in German and UK Boardrooms”
Board and Executive Diversity remain high on the agenda, even if at times progress seems slow. Fidelio and CMS therefore held the fourth annual seminar “Die Frauenquote – An Update on Diversity in German and UK Boardrooms”, once again also supported by the German-British Chamber of Industry and Commerce.
The seminar was held on 9th October at 17:00 at CMS Hasche Sigle, Schöttlestraße 8, 70597 Stuttgart.
Fidelio has a clear focus on building Boards and leadership teams fit for the future through Search, Development and Evaluation. Diversity is hardwired into every aspect of Fidelio’s offering. As such we have a strong commitment to achieving greater gender balance in German and UK Boardrooms.
CMS, the world’s 6th largest law firm by lawyer headcount, is committed to developing a supportive culture and a diverse workplace so that careers can thrive regardless of age, disability, gender, race, ethnicity, religion or sexual orientation. CMS believes that by respecting and including every individual we will encourage innovation and creativity, two key competitive advantages for our business.
Speakers for October 2019 included:
- Angelika Huber-Straßer – Divisional Board Corporates, KPMG Germany; Co-Country Chair, WomenCorporateDirectors in Germany
- Elke Benning-Rohnke – Entrepreneur, Supervisory and Advisory Board, Vice-President of Fidar e.V., a nationwide association for the promotion of equal participation of women in leadership roles
- Dr. Viktoria Kickinger – Member of the Supervisory Board of Polytec Holding AG; Founder and Managing Director of Directors Academy Hamburg; Chair Certification Commission for Supervisory Boards (Austrian Federal Economic Chamber); Course Leader Supervisory Board / ARS; former Chairman of the Supervisory Board / Supervisory Board Member in economics (S & T AG), science (inter alia Vienna University of Economics and Business), culture (inter alia Burgtheater, State Opera); former Secretary General of the Austrian Post AG
- Ilse Henne – Member of the Divisional Board of the Business Area Materials Services (COO) and member of the Executive Board of Thyssenkrupp Materials Services GmbH
- Dr. Philine Erfurt Sandhu – Academic Director Certification Program Strategic Competence for Women in Supervisory Boards, University of Applied Sciences Berlin