Climate Change Governance – The Role of the Board
Fidelio is pleased to host a webinar exploring ‘Climate Change Governance – The Role of the Board’ on 28th January. This webinar will explore the critical role of the Board in guiding their companies towards Net Zero.
Key themes will include:
- Board accountability and climate change
- Where and how the Board can make an impact
- Board liability – the risks of greenwashing and inaction
- Reporting and access to capital / the role the Board and its Committees
- Climate change competence in the Boardroom
Fidelio sees Boards internationally upskilling to reflect both the challenges and opportunities created by climate change. In this webinar the Fidelio team will share trends that we are seeing in Boardrooms internationally regarding climate change and also map out practical steps for Chairs and individual Board Members to strengthen climate change competence in the Boardroom.
For more information, please get in touch.