A Seat at the Table – Development Programme for Senior Female Executives and Directors, 6 – 7 September 2017
“…a heady combination of new friends and contacts, immediately actionable insights and rich seams of thought… the perfect Board readiness programme”
“The best concentrated injection of development and learning that I have ever had.”
“…the content was really well balanced between the practical and the theory … I was also struck by what great and varied group of women had been brought together.“
– Participant feedback on “A Seat at the Table”
The “A Seat at the Table” Programme: Wednesday 6th – Thursday 7th September 2017
Globally, Chairmen and CEOs are alert to the importance of increased female representation in the Boardroom and Executive Committee. The pipeline of senior female executives, however, remains too weak.
Working around the Boardroom table with highly experienced directors and renowned experts, “A Seat at the Table” is intensely practical, relevant and topical offering unique development for Boardroom effectiveness.
As a Board Development and Executive Search consultancy, Fidelio has a clear perspective on who succeeds to the Top Table and at the Top Table. We bring these insights to the“A Seat at the Table” Programme, as well as a clear goal to develop tomorrow’s female CEOs and Chairmen.
The Programme focuses on five attributes of leadership which are critical to assuming a seat at the table:
1. Understanding the complexity of shareholder and stakeholder expectations for the leadership team
2. A firm grasp of governance, including formal and informal power structures
3. Presence and authority; personal impact; the ability to influence
4. Reinforcing networks; networks of support and networks of reciprocity
5. Resilience under extreme pressure
Effectiveness at the Board/Executive Committee table is the focal point of this highly practical two day programme and participants leave with practical tools to help them succeed, including:
- a framework for understanding leadership structures and styles;
- a mirror for personal presence including within a group dynamic; and
- a road map of critical networks and milestones, in order to achieve their professional and personal objectives.
In addition to the rich experience of the Fidelio team and external speakers, participants benefit from the opportunity to develop a network with this group of ca. 10 senior female executives from a range of sectors and geographies, all of whom are in leadership roles within their respective organisations.
Fidelio’s purpose as a Search firm is to build leadership teams that drive value and to address the key diversity challenge. Our goal is to enable senior female executives and directors to succeed to the top table and at the top table. Beyond that we have a clear goal to develop tomorrow’s female CEOs and Chairmen.
If you are interested in participating in, or finding out more information about, “A Seat at the Table”, please contact Emily Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 20 7759 2200.