September 3, 2018 /
Fidelio’s Sixth “A Seat at the Table” Programme – Commitment to Diversity and Board Learning – 2019 Dates Announced
Fidelio, the Board Development and Search consultancy, is holding the sixth iteration of the “A Seat at the Table“ Programme for senior female executives on 4th and 5th of September at Leeds Castle.
The Programme was set up to respond to the gauntlet laid down by the Davies Review and increase the pipeline of senior women to the organisation. Fidelio has contributed to this over the past six iterations of the programme with a third of previous participants moving into more senior Executive and/or Non-Executive roles within 12 months.
Fidelio’s search activity has also contributed with 45% of our Searches resulting in female appointments at Board of Executive level.
In parallel, Fidelio’s “A Seat at the Table” Programme addresses the growing need for Board learning arising from regulatory scrutiny, complexity and disruption facing corporate Boardrooms in the UK and internationally.
As with prior programmes, this “A Seat at the Table” Programme includes senior female executives and directors from the US, continental Europe, and the UK.
Our highly experienced contributors on the Programme and the linked Board breakfasts in the weeks that follow include:
- Cyrus Ardalan – Non-Executive Director and Chairman, Citigroup Global Markets Ltd; Chairman, Independent Portfolio Management; Chairman, OakNorth Bank; Chairman, IFFIm
- Jan Babiak – Member of the Board of Directors, Wallgreens Boots Alliance; Member of the Board of Directors, Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC; Member of the Board of Directors, Bank of Montreal
- Dr. Margaret Casely-Hayford CBE – Chair, Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, London; Chancellor, Coventry University; Board Member, Co-op Group; Chair of the Advisory Board, Ultra Education
- Anne de Kerckhove – CEO, Freespee; Non-Executive Director, 7digital and 888 Holdings
- Ann Francke – CEO, Chartered Management Institute
- Professor Bob Garratt – Visiting Professor, Cass Business School; Professor Extraordinaire, Chairman Centre for Corporate Governance in Africa, University of Stellenbosch Business School
- Chris Heimann – Head of Improvisation, Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts (RADA); Founder & Director, Spacecraft Ltd; Founder & Artistic Director, The Imaginary Body
- Jane Hill – Television and Radio Journalist and Broadcaster, BBC
- Steve Holliday – Deputy Chairman, ConvaTec; Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Senvion AG; former CEO, National Grid
- The Lord O’Donnell GCB – Non-Executive Chairman, Frontier Economics; Chair of Trustees, Pro Bono Economics; President of the Council, Institute for Fiscal Studies; Chair, Public Interest Board, PwC; Non-Executive Director and Strategic Advisor, Brookfield Asset Management; Advisor to the CEO, TD Bank
- Susan Sternglass Noble – Senior Advisor, The Investor Forum CIC; Non-Executive Director, Unity Trust Bank
- Cas Sydorowitz – CEO, Georgeson Corporate Advisory
Building on the strength of the Programme and reflecting the increasing demand for Board learning as well as Board diversity, Fidelio is pleased to announce the dates of two further Programmes for “A Seat at the Table”
, which will be held on:
- Tuesday 27th – Wednesday 28th March 2019
- Tuesday 24th – Wednesday 25th September 2019
To learn more about Fidelio’s contribution towards building Boards “fit for the future”, please contact Tim Hülsmann-Diamond
Back to all Research Insights